To all of you starting a new academic year – welcome back! To help you hit the ground running with your research we would like to share some tips and tricks on how to make your experiments on Chameleon more productive.
Learn how to use EdgeVPN.io to easily create Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) and run unmodified middleware and applications across edge and cloud computing resources across networks with different firewalls and NATs (Network Address Translators).
We hope everybody has had a great vacation – welcome back, we are glad to see you again! In this month’s changelog, we bring you groundbreaking composable Liqid hardware at CHI@TACC, updated categorization for projects, appliance news, and Xena upgrade at CHI@NU. Additionally, we have a reminder for a scheduled outage of our authentication service, and important notes on using our A100 hardware.
We're hiring a research software engineer to join the Chameleon team!
Chameleon was recently awarded the Best Paper Award at PEARC '22.
- Experiment Patterns: Making Complex Experiments Easy
- Ring around the edges: self-organizing overlay VPNs linking distributed edge resources
- We're hiring!
- Experimenting With Virtual Machines on Chameleon
- Chameleon Changelog for June 2022
- Chameleon Wins Best Paper Award at PEARC '22
- Sharing Experiments with Trovi