CHI@Edge is a Chameleon testbed that provides support for edge computing experiments. In the past, Chameleon has supported research in systems, storage, networking, security, AI/ML, HPC, FPGA and GPU research. Edge computing opens new problem domains for virtually all of the above!
CHI@Edge is currently in preview: some things may not work quite to expectations and some documentation may be missing -- we are working on making it as featureful as possible as quickly as possible -- your wishes, comments, and insights are deeply appreciated!
To stay in the know about everything CHI@Edge you can explore the following options:
- Mailing list and support. Sign up for the CHI@Edge early users mailing list: you will recieve all the important news about new features, devices, webinar, and workshops -- plus this is also the main support channel for CHI@Edge during the preview phase.
- Edge Device Resource Browser. Visit our CHI@Edge Resource Page to learn what devices are available. This is likely to change rapidly; if you don't see devices you would like to experiment with, please post to the edge users mailing list.
- Documentation and getting started. You can use the CHI@Edge documentation, or if you prefer to access devices via Jupyter notebooks, you can explore the CHI@Edge Quick Start notebook, available on Trovi. Both are also likely to change as the offering develops.
- Webinars. Visit our webinar pages to sign up for an upcoming webinar or watch the latest Introduction to CHI@Edge Webinar.
- CHI@Edge Workshop September 2021: Explore the recordings of our first community workshop on the Chameleon YouTube Channel. The Agenda with links to slides is available here.
Help us build CHI@Edge!
Chameleon is developing CHI@Edge for users like you, so if you have any specific hardware requirements, edge devices you'd like, or capabilities you'd like to request send us an email!