Announcing the Chameleon Legacy Hardware Program! We're offering our retired hardware to members of the community interested in joining the Chameleon family as operators of a Chameleon Associate Site. Learn all about the Chameleon Legacy Hardware Program and apply for servers by submitting a short application. Applications are encouraged by 05/16.
Do you have a research cluster with an inflexible interface? Does it not provide the level of access (root) you need to run repeatable experiments? Would you like a well-defined and easy way to contribute under-used resources to the community? Learn what it takes to set up a Chameleon associate site which will give you access to industry-standard APIs, best practices and automation to run a research testbed, and support from the Chameleon team for you and your users.
- Chameleon Changelog for November 2023
- Join Us in Advancing Scientific Research through Reproducibility on Chameleon Cloud
- High School Summer Research Students at NYU Investigate Cloud and Edge Inference on Chameleon
- Announcing Virtual Reproducibility Hackathon – December 15th, 2023 – HOLD THE DATE
- Chameleon presents AutoLearn, IndySCC'23 success, and more at SC'23