This blog post outlines the experience of high school students engaging in a summer research program at NYU, focusing on cloud and edge Machine Learning inference projects utilizing the Chameleon platform and associated Trovi artifacts. The authors detail their practical exploration into machine learning at the cloud and the edge, review results, and discuss the technical challenges encountered and the solutions developed.
- Chameleon Changelog for November 2023
- Join Us in Advancing Scientific Research through Reproducibility on Chameleon Cloud
- High School Summer Research Students at NYU Investigate Cloud and Edge Inference on Chameleon
- Announcing Virtual Reproducibility Hackathon – December 15th, 2023 – HOLD THE DATE
- Chameleon presents AutoLearn, IndySCC'23 success, and more at SC'23