ENOS is an integrated framework that facilitates experimenting with OpenStack. ENOS allows researchers to easily express different configurations, enabling fine-grained investigations of OpenStack services. ENOS collects performance metrics at runtime and stores them for post-mortem analysis and sharing.
- Chameleon Changelog for November 2023
- Join Us in Advancing Scientific Research through Reproducibility on Chameleon Cloud
- High School Summer Research Students at NYU Investigate Cloud and Edge Inference on Chameleon
- Announcing Virtual Reproducibility Hackathon – December 15th, 2023 – HOLD THE DATE
- Chameleon presents AutoLearn, IndySCC'23 success, and more at SC'23