Interested in using Chameleon for education? Illinois Institute of Technology’s TA and PhD candidate Melanie Cornelius and Dr. Zhiling Lan use Chameleon for undergraduate and graduate students in their Intro to Parallel Programming and Parallel and Distributed Processing classes. Learn all about how the course is structured, incorporating Chameleon into assignments, and tips for using Chameleon for education.
- Chameleon Changelog for November 2023
- Join Us in Advancing Scientific Research through Reproducibility on Chameleon Cloud
- High School Summer Research Students at NYU Investigate Cloud and Edge Inference on Chameleon
- Announcing Virtual Reproducibility Hackathon – December 15th, 2023 – HOLD THE DATE
- Chameleon presents AutoLearn, IndySCC'23 success, and more at SC'23