Dr. Xiaoyi Lu is a research assistant professor at The Ohio State University focusing on High Performance Interconnects and Protocols, Big Data Computing, Deep Learning, Parallel Computing, Virtualization, and Cloud Computing. In this blog post, we explore his research and usage of Chameleon Cloud.
- Tickets of the Year: Solutions to Your 2020 (Ticket) Problems
- Performance Analysis of Deep Learning Workloads Using Roofline Trajectories on Chameleon
- Reproducing Solid State Drive Simulator Research Results on Chameleon
- Trovi: the Google Drive for Chameleon Experiments
- Chameleon and Reproducibility: LinnOS Case Study