In this month's user experiment blog we get a fascinating insight into how much power training deep neural networks (DNNs) consumes – and how to make it less. The authors’ discuss research presented as part of their NSDI ’23 paper, describe how they structured their experiments on Chameleon, and explain why bare metal resources are essential for power management research.
- Chameleon Changelog for November 2023
- Join Us in Advancing Scientific Research through Reproducibility on Chameleon Cloud
- High School Summer Research Students at NYU Investigate Cloud and Edge Inference on Chameleon
- Announcing Virtual Reproducibility Hackathon – December 15th, 2023 – HOLD THE DATE
- Chameleon presents AutoLearn, IndySCC'23 success, and more at SC'23