Chameleon integrates directly with Jupyter Notebook to provide an experimental environment that has everything you could need for research - a cloud testbed, a way to combine actionable code with written documentation, and sharing capabilities through Zenodo. Learn more about how to take advantage of all these capabilities and package your notebooks for publishing.
- Reproducing Solid State Drive Simulator Research Results on Chameleon
- Trovi: the Google Drive for Chameleon Experiments
- Chameleon and Reproducibility: LinnOS Case Study
- Packaging Experiments for Reproducibility
- Chameleon Access via Federated Login Coming Soon!
- Save the Planet, Use Fewer IPs