This blog discusses a new experiment deployed on Chameleon called CIEF, a Cyber Infrastructure for Ecological Forecasting (Dietz & Matta, 2018). CIEF supports data-driven research in ecological forecasting to understand our ecosystem and drive policy. Examples include predicting environmental changes, corn production in the near to medium term, types of disease-carrying mosquitos, based on data related to air, land, and water.
- Chameleon Changelog for November 2023
- Join Us in Advancing Scientific Research through Reproducibility on Chameleon Cloud
- High School Summer Research Students at NYU Investigate Cloud and Edge Inference on Chameleon
- Announcing Virtual Reproducibility Hackathon – December 15th, 2023 – HOLD THE DATE
- Chameleon presents AutoLearn, IndySCC'23 success, and more at SC'23