Chameleon has added lots of new and exciting storage capabilites in recent months - learn all about the resources available, how to conduct storage research on Chameleon, and examples of storage experiments being conducted by researchers at the University of Chicago, Carnegie Mellon University, Virginia Tech, and Rutgers University. There's also a fully packaged experiment and accompanying YouTube video that you can run on Trovi to practice with!
- Chameleon Changelog for November 2023
- Join Us in Advancing Scientific Research through Reproducibility on Chameleon Cloud
- High School Summer Research Students at NYU Investigate Cloud and Edge Inference on Chameleon
- Announcing Virtual Reproducibility Hackathon – December 15th, 2023 – HOLD THE DATE
- Chameleon presents AutoLearn, IndySCC'23 success, and more at SC'23