This month's Tips & Tricks blog is an overview of one of the most critical components to experimentation on Chameleon: images! We explore everything that makes a Chameleon image unique, and how you can build your own images!
We go over the benefits of using a bastion host to administer your cluster. It's the easiest way to deploy a secure cluster of hosts for your experiments, and it also helps to save resources!
As has become holiday tradition, we review some of our most common tickets of 2022, and provide answers and context that we hope is a helpful gift for all of our experimenters in the coming year.
We're hiring a research software engineer to join the Chameleon team!
An overview of Chameleon's KVM cloud, and a new experiment pattern demo.
Chameleon was recently awarded the Best Paper Award at PEARC '22.
- Chameleon Changelog for November 2023
- Join Us in Advancing Scientific Research through Reproducibility on Chameleon Cloud
- High School Summer Research Students at NYU Investigate Cloud and Edge Inference on Chameleon
- Announcing Virtual Reproducibility Hackathon – December 15th, 2023 – HOLD THE DATE
- Chameleon presents AutoLearn, IndySCC'23 success, and more at SC'23