This artifact includes a Notebook that will guide you through the new CHI@Edge platform for IoT and edge research.
What is covered:
- Launch a first container
- Interacting with the container
- Assigning a public IP
- Uploading and downloading
- Demonstrating a full experiment using MQTT
- New: accessing camera data from devices w/ attached camera peripherals
- 2021-08-03: Added demonstration of accessing camera peripheral data in CameraPeripherals Notebook.
- 2021-06-24: Added demonstration of device reservations and snapshotting.
Launching this artifact will open it within Chameleon’s shared Jupyter experiment environment, which is accessible to all Chameleon users with an active allocation.