This example illustrates how to create a reproducible experiment in power management and describes tools available within the Chameleon base images, as well as the orchestration and snapshot capabilities.
Support contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2022-01-18: Fixed some outdated variables in the experiment notebook
- 2022-08-26: Fixed directory structure
- 2021-09-28: Updated to use richer multiplexer kernel to avoid needing separate Notebooks for various parts of the example.
- 2021-07-21: Updated to use python-chi instead of Bash script interface. Update default node_type to
gpu_rtx_6000due to high demand for Skylakes at CHI@UC.
- 2021-06-10: Fixed issue with keypair name, updated snapshot to use simpler invocation. Removed iptables as part of setup as the nodes have this by default. Update default node_type to
Launching this artifact will open it within Chameleon’s shared Jupyter experiment environment, which is accessible to all Chameleon users with an active allocation.Request daypass
If you do not have an active Chameleon allocation, or would prefer to not use your allocation, you can request a temporary one from the PI of the project this artifact belongs to.Download Archive
Download an archive containing the files of this artifact.