CUDA 11.5 (CentOS Stream 8)Launch at CHI@TACC Launch at CHI@UC
Note: If you need to use the previous version of this image at CHI@UC, please contact us via Help Desk.
The CentOS Stream 8 CUDA 11.5 appliance is built from the CentOS Stream 8 appliance and customized with CUDA 11.5. CUDA is a parallel computing platform and programming model developed by NVIDIA. It enables to use "CUDA-enabled" GPUs for general purpose processing (GPGPU).
This appliance is based on the default CentOS Stream 8 which has been customized to provide the NVIDIA drivers and the CUDA toolkit. CUDA version 8+ is required for the NVIDIA P100 GPUs.
CUDA samples are installed in: /usr/local/cuda/samples
- Image name: CC-CentOS8-stream-CUDA11
- Default user account: cc
- Remote access: Key-Based SSH
- Root access: passwordless sudo from the cc account
- Chameleon admin access: enabled on the ccadmin account
- Cloud-init enabled on boot: yes
- Installed packages:
- CUDA 11.5.1_495
- Standard development tools such as make, gcc, etc.
- Config management tools: Ansible
- OpenStack command-line clients
- OpenStack Heat configuration agents
- Chameleon packages: rubygem-g5k-checks (providing cc-checks), cc-snapshot, cc-cloudfuse
- UEFI and BIOS compatible
KeywordsCentOS cuda gpu
|Created By:||zzhen on Dec. 16, 2021, 8:10 p.m.|
|Updated By:||zzhen on June 15, 2022, 3:51 p.m.|