This artifact includes a Notebook that will guide you through the new CHI@Edge platform for IoT and edge research.
What is covered:
- Launch a first container
- Interacting with the container
- Assigning a public IP
- Uploading and downloading
- Demonstrating a full experiment using MQTT
- New: accessing camera data from devices w/ attached camera peripherals
- 2022-03-30: Updated for V2 of the CHI@Edge platform.
- 2021-08-03: Added demonstration of accessing camera peripheral data in CameraPeripherals Notebook.
- 2021-06-24: Added demonstration of device reservations and snapshotting.
You cannot launch this artifact, as you do not have an active Chameleon allocation.Download Archive
Download an archive containing the files of this artifact.