This artifact includes a Notebook that will guide you through the new CHI@Edge platform for IoT and edge research.
What is covered:
- Launch a first container
- Interacting with the container
- Assigning a public IP
- Uploading and downloading
- Demonstrating a full experiment using MQTT
- New: accessing camera data from devices w/ attached camera peripherals
- 2022-03-30: Updated for V2 of the CHI@Edge platform.
- 2021-08-03: Added demonstration of accessing camera peripheral data in CameraPeripherals Notebook.
- 2021-06-24: Added demonstration of device reservations and snapshotting.
Launch on Chameleon
Launching this artifact will open it within Chameleon’s shared Jupyter experiment environment, which is accessible to all Chameleon users with an active allocation.Download Archive
Download an archive containing the files of this artifact.